Project Quantity Surveyor
I am seeking a Project Quantity to work as a No2 on a £20mil residential scheme in Woking. You will be working underneath a strong, experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor on the JCT D&B project which has just started on site. This opportunity provides a clear route for a transition to Senior Quantity Surveyor where you would be running your own projects in a lead capacity.
The contractor in question have a great reputation, are recruiting for this role due to expansion and have already secured over 90% of their turnover for 2017 and has a wide variety of work over all the key sectors with a strong order book and presence in the Woking and surrounding area.
- Highly competitive numeration package
- Dynamic, forward thinking main contractor
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- Training and development on offer and fully supported
- Once initial project role complete, chance to run your own scheme
- No2 role a project in Woking
- Reporting into the lead Senior QS
- Procuring a variety of subcontract packages
- Overseeing financial KPIs and responsible for reporting
- Track record of working on projects in excess of £5mil
- Main contracting background, ideally from a top 20 contractor
- Ideally have some form of refurbishment experience
- Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
- Stable, progressive CV
- Project experience focused on the London region
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on . Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.