A new permanent role has been created for a permanent Internal Recruitment Role based near the Redhill location. This new permanent position based closed to the Redhill location for an Internal Recruitment Role would ideally suit someone from an internal recruitment based background.
The key duties and responsibilities in this role are :
- Lead in the development of innovative and creative recruitment solutions
- Co-ordinating a full range of recruitment activities working with the HR Business Partner
- Focus and lead on the recruitment and on-boarding strategy
- Working in partnership with the Managers providing appropriate coaching and support to develop local and service specific recruitment strategies and plans
- Proactively developing a network organisation's that can support the recruitment piece such as local colleges
- Overseeing full management programme for candidates journey and experience
- Working closely with Marketing and Communications to utilise all platforms available to heighten brand awareness
- Have a proactive approach to recruitment - Campaigning, open days etc not just recruitment via linked in.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an internal recruitment role previously. You will be able to confidently deliver strategy with minimal supervision, bring creativity and flair with the desire to add value.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.