Mortgage Appointment Setter
My client is currently seeking an experienced Mortgage Appointment Setter to join their successful, expanding organisation based in Redhill to deliver a quality customer service to both internal and external customers. This is a role which requires the capability to be able to think on your feet.
Duties of an Appointment Setter include:
- Making outbound calls to follow up missed appointments and leads
- Arrange appointments for the external sales team
- General administration support and diary management
- Responding to sales enquiries from all sources
- Attending meetings with the Sales Manager
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience working within a telemarketing/appointment setting role
- Ideally previous Financial Services, Insurance or Banking experience
- Strong communication skills
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic with the willingness to succeed
The benefits of this firm include a competitive salary of up to £22,000 basic plus sales bonus. Additional benefits include Pension, PMI, Season Ticket Loan and much more.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply today!