Business Development Manager
Working within the managed print industry you will be a consultative and driven sales person who is confident in the development of new and existing business both via telephone sales and face to face meetings. You will be confident in front of senior decision makers with the ability to have open conversations and identify opportunities and close business.
You will be rewarded with a strong basic and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission with the ability to naturally progress through the organisation. You will be driven, motivated and passionate.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Proactive management of sales database
- Daily telephone contact with prospective clients
- Rapport Building with clients, prospects and colleagues
- Booking meetings to attend initially with the Senior Management Team
- Strive to hit periodic targets
- Cold and warm calling businesses on our CRM database, building strong client relationships, resulting in customer satisfaction and retention
- Preparing proposals and presentations to present to prospective and existing customer
- Achieve set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) include number of calls, talk time and sales achieved
Experience and Skills
- Telesales / Business Development experience required
- Ability to demonstrate previous success within a target driven sales environment
- Have the ability to run a 360-degree sales cycle from the first contact through to closing the deal and overseeing a smooth implementation
- Good understanding of business to business sales and client relations
- Strong commercial & mathematics acumen
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure and applications
- A positive 'Can Do’ attitude
The basic salary is between £22k-£30k plus uncapped commission averaging £50k
For further information please forward a current CV with contact details.