MIGSOLV is an award winning world-class commercial data centre in East Anglia providing ultra-secure, high-quality, flexible colocation services.
We are looking for a committed, self-motivated and experienced Sales Executive to join our sales team. This role will be based in the data centre in Norwich, Norfolk .
Purpose of the Role:
- To secure sales through prospecting
- Lead generation and client engagement.
- To build strong relationships with prospective and current clients
- Maximise sales opportunities
- Ensure that CRM systems are kept updated and relevant
- Ensure accurate reporting on sales activities
- Building prospects and sales through:
- Active research
- Management of tools such as Lead Forensics and Mint
- Lead qualification
- Inbound enquiries
- Site tours and Presentation of the data centre
- Maintaining the CRM (customer relationship management system)
- Ensuring accuracy of data records and reporting
- Handling inbound sales enquiries
- Outbound calling to new prospects
- Suggesting new product and/or service offerings and understand new market opportunities
- Setting targets/goals and reporting against them
- Building relationships with current and prospective clients
- Ensuring compliance to ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 documented standards
- Ensuring that company procedures are followed to ensure a safe working environment.
- To travel on company business for up to 40% of the week.
- 2-5 years working as a sales executive with proven ability to close sales and increase revenue.
- Have held a role that includes not just new business sales but also ability to manage existing client accounts.
- Proven and demonstrable track record in technology based sales.
- Be a self-starter and customer sales focused.
- Demonstrate excellent team work and organisational skills.
- Be able to create a client proposal with minimal input from others
- Be enthusiastic and flexible in your approach and attitude.
- Show good communications skills, both verbal and written.
- To be driven to succeed in sales.
- To understand how technology helps organisations today.
- To articulate new markets and why these are important.
- To challenge how things have 'always been done'.
- Ideally degree educated
- To have completed formal sales training.
- To hold a Full UK driving licence.
No Agencies please.