An immediate opportunity is now available for an Investment Administrator to join a fantastic Financial Services company located in Bournemouth, Dorset.
This permanent contract will see the successful candidate working with a number Investment Managers providing high quality administrative support.
In this position, some of the tasks you will complete will include:
- Carry out full range of administrative duties to support the investment team as a whole.
- Liaise with Investment Managers, admin and settlement areas as necessary.
- Assist in timely preparation and dispatch of reports and valuations.
- Distribute and respond, as appropriate, to internal correspondence and e-mails.
- Set-up new clients including stock/cash transfer; close accounts when necessary.
- Liaise with Settlements department in respect of all admin queries and amendments to client information.
- Maintain up-to-date investment administration and regulatory knowledge as appropriate.
- Ensure all activities/actions undertaken meet and comply with compliance standards.
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, binding etc.
- Prepare proposals and assist with client sign-up process.
- Assist in the process of on-boarding clients transferring in from other firms.
Sound good? Here’s what experience is needed:
- Relevant administrative experience in a financial services environment.
- Competent at working to deadlines and managing own time.
- Flexible attitude to work in response to changing workloads and deadlines within the team.
- Exceptional focus and attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with Investment Managers and clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills - Able to communicate at all levels and prepared to assist fellow team members in all aspects of the day to day business.
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for I want to hear from you! Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV, or call Louise for a confidential chat.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.