Export Sales Executive
Export Sales Executive
£25,000 - £30,0000 base plus performance related commission, pension, health care scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join the export team at a leading UK manufacturer, who are specialists within their field.
Reporting to the Export Manager the candidate should be familiar with overseas selling, dealing already in their current position with distributors/agents and customers overseas. Understand the fundamental process behind an order for export and shipment overseas.
Ideally you will have experience in travelling and developing overseas business (B2B). You should be happy with frequent international travel, spending approximately 2 out of every 4 weeks overseas. Currently we sell on a global basis and would expect your business trips to reflect that. You will be given market responsibility for various areas of the world, expected to maintain current relationships and develop new ones as well as P/L responsibility for those areas.
Needs to be a strong negotiator with entrepreneurial spirit, and the autonomy to work on their own with limited input. Your time will be split between managing existing accounts and developing new business. The ability to be adaptable, dynamic, and work using your own initiative is a crucial aspect
Snapshot of key duties:
- Area responsibility for Europe (excluding Ireland & Germany initially), Scandinavia, Russia & the Baltics, Central Asia, Mediterranean, Caribbean, Latin America.
- Potential for developing existing business within the following areas: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Bulgaria, Crimea, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Gibraltar, Hungary, Iceland, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Turkey, Various Caribbean islands (via UK agent), Uzbekistan
- Profit and Loss Responsibility
- Pricing controls and involvement in margin expectancy
- Inherit £500K of profitable sales in existing above mentioned countries
- Managing existing Agents, Distributors and agreements
- Develop the existing accounts where possible
- Develop New business in existing countries and new countries within area responsibility
- Responsibility for debtor book across area responsibility
- Liaising inter-company with export admin, purchasing, production, logistics in order to progress chase orders taken and making sure they ship
- Attending international exhibitions that we exhibit, whilst looking for potential new exhibitions to attend.
- Involvement in product development / new product opportunities
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment business for the purpose of this position. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer. Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible so if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.