6 month Contract - Woking
We are looking for a Property Manager with a very strong character with excellent organisational skills for a 6 month contract for our client in Woking.
Property Manager Key responsibilites:
- Take calls from tenants with regards to maintenance issues
- Assess if Landlord, tenant or block management responsibility
- Notify Landlord or block management of the issue
- Arrange contractor to attend via work sheet to be raised on Winman system
- Liaise with tenants on access issues
- Monitor work sheets and close down jobs upon completion
- Check invoices upon receipt and process for payment to contractors
- Send out spreadsheets to contractors requesting updates on outstanding works
- Carry out 10% check on all works completed with tenants for quality control
- Occasional visits to properties to ensure works are carried out to an acceptable standard
- Check compliance certificates due to expire and arrange work sheets in good time to ensure that these are completed before expiry date
- Assess check in and check out reports and arrange any necessary works to be carried out
- Settle Deposit returns
If you are interested in this Property Management role please apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!