Account Handler - Commercial Insurance
This is a superb position for an enthusiastic person with some commercial insurance experience who would like to expand their skills and knowledge. This role will suit someone who likes variety, and wants to build a career in broking.
This is a great opportunity to join a company where the management team is committed to growing their own talent - training and promoting from within.
Progression with CII study is an advantage, and is fully supported.
This is a permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey
Hours or work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.15pm
Salary is £23 - £26k + bonus + benefits
- Preparing new business quotations for new and existing clients.
- Supporting busy insurance renewal activities, and ensuring high levels of business retention - collating renewal dates/diaries and preparing information for renewal terms.
- Responding to client telephone queries.
- Liaising with Insurers/Underwriters.
- Updating database records.
- Processing renewals and mid-term adjustments
Skills & experience required:
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a good grounding in the principles of General Insurance - in any of the following areas commercial vehicles, motor fleet, public & employer’s liability.
- A confident telephone manner, able to work with clients at all levels.
- Min 5 GCCSEs at C grade and above, or equivalent, to include Maths & English.
- Flexible approach with a willingness to fit in with the team and undertake a variety of responsibilities.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
In the meantime, please continue to search for similar vacancies on our website: www.e-personnelrecruitment.co.uk
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.