Due to expansion Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for an experienced Contracts Manager for a Liverpool based building contractor on a permanent basis. For this role, a minimum of five years recent experience at a Contract Manager level is required. For the right candidate, my client offer a generous salary package and room to progress and develop skills within the construction industry.
As the Contracts Manager, you will be involved from the pre- construction stages, Involved in the procurement and tender process and will be very much client facing, responsible for Health and Safety, Programme of Works, achieving strict KPI`s and delivery.
The ideal candidate will be required to possess certain qualifications including:
- Health and Safety qualification.
- CSCS Card.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 5 in Project Management.
All other relevant qualifications will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of Site Health & Safety Policies, Practices and Procedures and be fully complacent with all the necessary site contract information, including cost control and planning. Be forward thinking, able to problem solve and possess excellent interpersonal skills. Moreover as a strong candidate, you will be able to demonstrate time spent working as a main contractor with strong sub-contractor management skills.
As a Contracts Manager duties will include:
- Ability to manage staff, Sub Contractors and Specialist Service providers.
- Meet on-going customer requirements.
- Attend monthly progress meetings with the client.
- Produce maintenance timescales and planners and ensuring site compliance.
- Assistance with financial forecasting, divisional Profit & Loss, divisional growth and continuous improvement management.
- Travelling and visiting sites.
- Overall you will be responsible for ensuring work runs smoothly within a challenging time scale whilst adhering and checking all relevant documentation and policies required for a working site.
Reporting to the Construction Director, the successful Contract Manager will be responsible for delivering multiple construction projects. You will be dynamic with excellent communication and man management skills with the ability to hold client meetings and plan programs of work. To qualify for this exciting opportunity the Company are seeking an experienced Contract Manager who is well versed with managing Multiple Construction Projects of between £2-10m in value.
Apply now for a confidential discussion regarding the role.