Exclusive: Intelligence Analyst
Exclusive Intelligence Analyst Role
Blake Chambers are exclusively working with a leading law firm in Liverpool city centre who are seeking to recruit into their Intelligence Analyst team.
Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking an analytical individual to join Fraud Intelligence team.
The Intelligence Analyst will proactively help to reduce the company's exposure to Motor Insurance Fraud through the effective assessment and handling of financial crime intelligence.
Your role will be to analyse a wide range of data from a variety of sources to assist in identifying fraud rings and their key entities and evaluate the threat to the business and direct investigations in line with organisational processes and objectives.
- Collate and validate intelligence and evaluate the reliability of sources and credibility of information;
- Undertake background enquiries and analysis on suspect motor claims/policies and fraud rings to build up an intelligence picture;
- Deliver information in formal reports;
- Screening suspect motor policies and claims against known fraud indicators and other risk factors and thereafter identifying cases where analysis and investigation is required;
- Analyse data using specialist data mining/fraud management software and a variety of desktop tools as well as various internet checks and databases to assist with profiling and to determine the direction of the investigation;
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues and business partners;
- Responding promptly and pro-actively to incoming telephone calls and correspondence by use of telephone, e-mail and letter;
- To ensure that DPA, FCA, TCF and other regulatory requirements are met.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strategic Thinker;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
The company offers, a competitive remuneration package, excellent benefits and fantastic opportunities for personal and long career development in a rewarding environment working.
You MUST have experience to be considered for this role.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application with be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
In addition, if you know of anyone else that is looking and could be interested, remember we do offer up to £250 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).