.NET Systems Developer / Graduate .NET Developer
Are you an experienced .NET Systems Developer / Graduate .NET Developer, with a fervent enthusiasm for front end technologies? Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are currently supporting a well-established, cutting edge digital agency in their search for a .NET Systems Developer / Graduate .NET Developer to be based in Saxmundham.
Launched in 1996, this highly regarded company specialise in website design, creation and associated digital marketing for a wide-reaching client base.
As a .NET Systems Developer / Graduate .NET Developer you will be responsible for creating a variety of elegant technological solutions according to the client`s requirements.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Create and develop Umbraco websites and Cordova mobile apps
- Work on multiple client accounts, ensuring top end service is upheld at all times
- Content manage and maintain client websites
- Perform analysis of user requirements, finding intelligent solutions to problems
- Follow specifications to create web applications according to client requirements
- Use jargon free language to communicate project progress which can be understood by clients
- Keep abreast of latest technology, trying out new methodologies to see how they can enhance the client`s offering
- Provide regular feedback to the Head of Digital and the Technical Director
- Keep up to date with any admin duties where required
- Occasionally work on Magento eCommerce sites
This company are not expecting you to have extensive experience and knowledge in all software applications mentioned, but they are looking for a willing, qualified candidate with the enthusiasm to personally and professional progress their careers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Cordova and the Ionic framework
- Experience in eCommerce systems including payment gateway integration
- Some experience of Magento
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an exceptional digital agency. On offer is a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience, and a pension and private healthcare schemes, 21 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.