Senior Finance Analyst
My client based on the outskirts Newcastle is currently looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst for their Manufacturing site. This is the sole Finance position locally and a key post within the wider Group.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To support the financial performance of the site by providing robust planning and reporting and ensuring financial control procedures are in place and are operating effectively
- To support projects and provide robust financial models to drive decision making
- Responsible for site annual budgeting and monthly re-forecasting processes
- Compile monthly financial results and required analysis
- Provide monthly Production variance Analysis and suggested corrective actions
- Support Operations Cost centre managers for cost centre budgeting, monthly reporting, accrualprovision and control
- Compile monthly headcount reports using contemporary payroll information
- Fully support the Head of FP&A and the site management team in all aspects as required
I order to be successful you will be a qualified accountant with previous analytical/manufacturing experience.