Test Automation Engineer
Test Automation Engineer - Java / Automation / Agile
My client is currently recruiting for a Test Automation Engineer on a permanent basis in Newcastle upon Tyne. The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for the development and reviewing of code. They will produce testing strategies to cover large-scale software development and deployments. Working closely with Developers you will be responsible for reviewing the unit and integration tests as well as developing and implementing automation strategies and test data.
- Support estimation of Quality engineering tasks for the assigned project.
- Scope quality engineering engagements, including delivery effort, delivery timescales and external dependencies for test automation
- Test Planning and assisting developers in designing unit & integration tests
- Create Test ware - estimates, scenarios, cases, data & tests.
- Deliver all planned automated testing, including unit tests for any framework code developed
- Develop automation frameworks and ensure they meet current requirements and coding standards and maintain new & existing automated tests
- Minimum of 2 years' development and/or test automation experience
- Demonstrated expertise in Object Oriented Programming, and polyglot programming proficiencies in Java or C#
- Strong technical background with detail driven and excellent problem solving abilities
- Expertise in test automation (functional and unit/integration level - tools such as junit, testng, nunit, webdriver, jmeter, soapui, selenium, ranorex, seetest, fitnesse, cucumber etc.)
- Proven track record for agile, test-driven development, behavior driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
Test Automation Engineer - Java / Automation / AgileMcGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.