Accounts Payable Clerk Temp
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team and to be responsible for the day to day management of the purchase ledger. The role will involve managing the accuracy and timelines of the processing of invoices from suppliers to ensure good relations, accurate cost collection and cash management.
- To process all supplier invoices
- Resolution of invoice queries within set deadlines
- Ensure reconciliation of supplier statements upon receipt
- Processing and management of debit notes, including investigation
- Analysis of utility usage/costs
- Maintenance of filing for all invoices/statements
- Monthly report on any ongoing issues with suppliers/invoices/procedures
- Reception cover
- Experience of working in the Purchase Ledger function
- AAT or equivalent
- IT skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to deal with blue chip companies, foreign companies and small companies alike
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
Company offer excellent benefits and working environment. 9-5pm Monday to Friday .