Commercial Account Handler
A great new opportunity has arisen to work for a very well respected and successful independent insurance brokerage in Newcastle.
We are looking for a Commercial Account Handler to join the team and work closely with an allocated Account Executive in the servicing and maintenance of mid-corporate clients. This position will suit a confident and outgoing individual looking for an opportunity with huge potential.
Main duties will include:
• Building strong relationships with clients and understanding insurance needs
• Dealing with premiums ranging from £500 and exceeding £50,000
• Dealing with a good volume of renewals and pro-actively ensuring a high retention level
• Communicating with Underwriters on a daily basis and building strong relationships
• Discussing what their future insurance needs might be and maintaining contact with them
• Broking risks for new business and renewals
• You will be working closely with Account Executives and Directors, ensuring the client`s needs are met at all times.
• Experience with Acturis is desirable but not essential
This is an excellent career prospect for someone looking to make the next step in their career and move in to an established brokerage that are known for their excellent service standards. The basic is up to c£28k depending on experience and full support towards CII qualifications is on offer.
Nixon Allen are recognised as an industry leading specialist insurance recruiter across the UK and renowned for offering first rate professional advice to all areas of the insurance sector - For more information on this role contact Daniel Bell.