Finance Office Manager
Finance Office Manager
- Responsible for Purchase and Sales Ledgers.
- Payroll for up to 15 personnel.
- Credit Control; chasing aged debtors for the company and monitoring bad debt.
- Implementing strategies to improve credit control process.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Responding to queries and report writing for management.
- Developing relationships with both clients and team members.
- Additional duties will include providing HR support and H&S ( full training will be provided)
- Accounting qualifications to AAT level advantageous but not essential.
- Proven credit control experience and confident telephone manner.
- Fully IT literate with experience of Sage, Excel etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work accurately and to strict deadlines.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must have full driving licence and own transport as occasional visit to sister site may be required.
- A well established organisation.
- Small friendly team.
- Opportunities for personal career development.
- Idyllic working environment.
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.