Financial Services Administrator
Financial Services Administrator - Bournemouth - Permanent
A leading Financial Planning company based in Bournemouth/Poole is currently looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
This is an established and organised financial planning services company that have been in operation for many years and seen steady growth from recommendation and hard work. The company inspires clients and thrive on making clients' opportunities become reality and they pride themselves on representing people who are focused on their family's future well-being and financial security.
Purpose & Objectives
- To provide day to day administrative support to all business writers with the help of the team.
- To assist in coordinating and tracking of all company prospective business from initial meeting until written, ensuring that all compliance documentation is fully completed.
- To assist in coordinating the client review process ensuring that the service provided is in line with the associated charter for the client category.
- To contribute to the support team in producing client reviews package, quotes, switch processing and general client servicing activities.
- Sending off letters of authority,
- Submit and follow up new business
- Enable withdrawals for clients
- Entering Plan information on Intelligent Office
- Manage Intelligent Office activity manager entries
- Process new business applications
- Prepare first draft reports
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced administrator with upwards of three years' experience within the Financial services Industry. You will need to be fluent with the processes and language of the financial services industry and ideally have experience of working with one of the current CRM systems