Accounts Payable Clerk
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk on a six-month fixed term contract basis. This role will be with a Market-Leading manufacturing specialist based in Harlow.
Typical Duties will involve:
- Code, check and register invoices (data entry required)
- Investigate supplier invoice queries
- Posting GL journals and accounts reconciliation
- Entering and coding of expenses
- Controlling and calculating VAT
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements and querie handling
- Archive documents
- Maintain Supplier master file
The ideal candidate would be someone who is concluding their AAT Qualification with exposure in a Large Corporate entity and the ability to perform the process of a high volume of purchase invoice's. A candidate with advanced excel skills would be desirable but not essential.