Part-time Accounts Administrator
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced part-time accounts administrator for our fast growing national parts centre based in Leatherhead, Surrey. The primary role of the Accounts Administrator is to provide support to both the central accounts department (based at another location) and the on-site parts team. You will be involved in reconciling major customer accounts, running credit control and banking, and updating customer accounts and records.
It is an exciting time to join our friendly family-run company. Established in 1964, T W White & Sons is locally known for car sales and servicing. This role is for our flagship wholesale parts operation - the largest supplier of Mazda, Hyundai, Suzuki and Kia parts in the UK. The offices in Leatherhead have recently been refitted, and with this particular role we can be flexible with working hours.
We'd love to hear from you if you have all of the below:
- A desire to provide great customer service
- A proven track record in accounts administration
- Enjoy working as part of a team, supporting colleagues whilst also achieving individual targets
As this is a part-time role, we require 4 hours daily, Monday - Friday. We can be flexible with start and finish time so happy to discuss your preference if you are suitable for the role.
In return, we offer an equivalent pro rata package of £20,800 per annum. We also offer 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Administrative support to the central accounts team (based in Effingham) and on-site parts teams
- Reconciling major customer accounts
- Creating and updating customer accounts and records on company database
- Banking and Cashiering (including petty cash)
- Credit Control
- Various adhoc duties
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounts administration (with responsibilities for credit control)
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong team-player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Strictly no agencies please.