Mobile Gas/Combustion Engineer
Mobile Gas Engineer needed in the Newcastle area for all Gas Appliance PPM and reactive works as required.
Your new company
Nationwide facilities management company.
Your new role
As a mobile Gas Engineer, you will travel around the Newcastle area, working on various sites and supporting contracts as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have relevant qualifications and experience in dealing with all types of maintenance activities. With knowledge of Health and Safety and safe working practices, you will have a strong customer care focus. You will be proactive and capable of anticipating potential faults. You will hold a full UK driving license and possess:
- Able to work at heights of up to 3 metres and lift weights of up to 25kg
- Core CCN1 up to 70kw (domestic) with Commercial Changeover (CODNC01) for over 70kw appliances
- Core COCN1 Commercial over 70kw (must be valid)
- Appliances: CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, Pipe-work, ICPN1
- Tightness testing TPCP1A, TPCP1
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary, work vehicle and fuel card and be part of a fantastic organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.