Accounts Payable Clerk
Mosaic Accountancy Recruitment have an immediate requirement for a hard-working Accounts Payable Clerk for a well-established and expanding organisation. Our client can offer you a warm and welcoming working atmosphere in their new offices situated in Harlow
This is initially a 6 month FTC with a possibility of the contract being extended or even made permanent for the right candidate.
We are looking for an Accounts Paybale Clerk that has experience with using SAGE, but most of all a good attitude to work and is good at working to deadlines.
Main responsibilities of Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Code, check and register Non Trade invoices (data entry required)
- Investigate supplier invoice disputes
- Posting GL journals using WEBADI upload and accounts reconciliation
- Entering and coding of expenses
- Controlling and calculating VAT deductible and non-deductible
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements and dispute handling
- Archive documents
- Maintain Supplier master file
Other responsibilities of Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Resolving queries and ad hoc duties
- assist with other accounting jobs as and when required
Additional requirements of Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Numerate with accounting knowledge
- SAGE experience
- Knowledge of company's internal processes would be an advantage
- Great telephone manner
- Looking for someone that delivers results
- Provides excellent customer service
- A problem solver
- Ability to prioritise
Working days are Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this role apply now. For more information please contact Shay on .