BI Analyst - Liverpool £30,000 £35,000
A specialist insurance company based in the Liverpool area requires a BI Analyst for its expanding Data Analysis Team. This role will be pivotal in providing the support required to enable expansion of the current BI reporting, and to help meet the increasing demands for BI and analysis.
The successful candidate be responsible for assisting the Team Manager with the production and development of various BI reports and analyses. This role will involve advanced analysis and manipulation of data within Excel, SQL and Tableau, producing reports and analyses on the performance of the business, as well as overseeing more junior members of the team. This is a challenging role which requires good mathematical and logic skills, along with accuracy and an eye for detail.
The role would suit an individual who has worked within a similar role, who is looking to further develop their career within the insurance industry. We are looking for someone who has the following skills and qualities:
* Good understanding of the insurance industry
* High level of numeric competence and excellent data gathering and manipulation skills
* Practical application of in-depth statistical skills within typical business scenarios
* Strong analytical pragmatic reasoning skills
* An aptitude for innovative problem solving
* Leadership skills
* Advanced Excel skills and data manipulation
* Excellent communication skills with ability to simplify the complex
* Deadline oriented and pro-active
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.