aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company based in Haverhill. They require experienced and qualified candidates with an Electrical bias, who are looking to work with a business going through a period of growth and the opportunity to be involved in exciting new projects.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Cover production breakdowns
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
- Mentor production staff
- Report all defects
- Reporting stock requirements and usage
- Working with management to improve maintenance routines
- Continuous improvement projects in order to reduce down time and wastage
- Dealing with external contractor where required
Skills and experience:
- Electrical bias ideal
- Experienced working with single and three phase plant and machinery
- Working knowledge of FMCG, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, HACCP and IOSH is ideal
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Any welding experience is also desirable
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Location: Haverhill, Suffolk
Benefits: Training available, Progression
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.