Corporate Solicitor 2 - 5 years PQE
This is an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor with a good grounding in corporate law to join an outstanding regional commercial law firm offering first rate career prospects in a city centre location.
The ideal candidate will possess sound academics and a minimum of 2 years upwards PQE experience at a respected law firm covering a broad range of some of the following:
Sales and purchase of businesses
Joint venture agreements
Terms of business
Business start ups
If you are looking to work for a dedicated commercial law firm dealing with good quality corporate work in a small, talented team, this would be an ideal role for you.
The firm in question offers a range of contentious and non-contentious legal services to corporate and individual clients with first rate client care standards. They are currently undergoing a period of growth following another successful Partner hire in the past 12 months.
Salary range up to £50,000.
Stated PQE and salary levels are for guidance only. All applications demonstrating the skills necessary to fulfil the role will be considered
Up to £250 paid in vouchers for successful referrals. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly. All applications treated in strictest confidence.
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms in the North West. We help build the careers of Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Assistants across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.
For candidates we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)