Audio Visual Technician
Reporting into Head of Operations, the successful candidates will have responsibility for providing, desktop IT support and front of house AV support for all meetings and events that occur within.
Key role responsibilities
- Providing AV support for all meeting spaces within, including setting up and de-rigging AV equipment.
- Providing organized and proactive support in the planning and preparation of video conferences.
- Providing on-call support to all meetings requiring effective resolutions to any unexpected technical issues.
- Providing desktop IT support to staff and guests
- Housekeeping and stock control of AVTMS and IT equipment
- Acting as an event technician on larger events
Key skills and experience
- A demonstrable understanding of how audio-visual and IT equipment works
- Demonstrates a strong customer service-orientated approach
- Experience in a similar role
- Methodical and practical when solving technical problems
- Ability to prioritise workload according to importance and urgency and remains focused on routine tasks and understands why achievement is important