Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager - Liverpool - to £45,000
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity within a pioneering technology delivery team for an experienced Information Security Manager.
Your new role
As our Information Security Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Recommending and making changes to policies, processes, internal standards and overall compliance
- Supporting the administration and management of compliance programs, audits, self-assessments
- Systematic reviews of Information Security
- Proactively capture, respond to, and escalate emerging developments, threats and concerns
- Technical policy requirements
- Carrying out information security risk assessments, audits, plans and compliance reviews
- Ensuring satisfactory closure of gaps identified, embedding processes, awareness, behaviours and cultures in practices
- As part of the Information Security Scorecard, support management of the Information Security Risk Register where it is affected by Information Security.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Information Security Managers will possess a combination of the following skills;-
- Extensive experience in Information Security
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Implementation of Security within Agile environments
- Practical demonstrable knowledge of Information Security principle
- Proven a track record in successfully installing technical policies and security of a variety of projects including cloud technologies
- Addressing information security risks, issues, incidents, breaches, and investigations across a variety of business areas;
- Knowledge of Information Security current affairs and news stories
The following skills would be advantageous but not essential
- COBIT; SOX; PCI-DSS; ITIL knowledge
- Awareness of Data Protection Laws (DPA and GDPR) as they affect Information Security
- Ethical hacking and SIEM experience
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training, together with an enviable benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.