Lusona is working with an organisation in the Fife region to source suitable applicants for the post of Financial Controller. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will manage all aspects of financial reporting and control for the business. The remit will include production of monthly management accounts and KPIs and management of the finance team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with meaningful commentary, increased transparency and rigorous investigation of any variances to budget delivered on a timely basis, and implementing improvements where necessary
- Creation and maintenance of a range of financial models, reports and analysis, ensuring information is meaningful, clear and fitting for decision making for both Site Management and the wider Board
- Development of weekly KPIs and management information
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Overseeing the monthly VAT return and ensure compliance with HMRC legislation
- Management of credit control, purchase ledger, cash register, sales reports, payroll admin, VAT returns, Intrastat reporting, petty cash and fixed assets
It is essential that applicants hold a Professional Accountancy qualification, have previous experience of managing a finance team and supporting operational teams with strategic planning. For further information please contact Jim Rankine.