Accounts Senior/Manager - Accountancy Firm
We are looking for a capable Accounts Senior/Manager to join our clients growing team. This is a superb opportunity for a qualified or finalist / part-qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) to join a leading firm of accountants with a partner team who are keen to drive their business forward.
Client ownership is the key word here. As Accounts Senior/Manager you will take full control of a full portfolio of clients and support their business through the provision of high quality advice, support and guidance. You'll also manage junior members of staff, review files and manage the portfolio workload. You will be an Accounts Senior looking to take a step up into a management role or you may be an Accounts Manger looking for more responsibility and client ownership.
This Accounts Senior/Manager position is ideal for someone who likes diversity of work. If you enjoy providing a high level of professionalism and enjoy working closely with your clients this is the right opportunity for you.
- Reporting directly to Partner managing a portfolio of clients across a wide variety of business sectors.
- First point of contact for service delivery and client relationship.
- Financial Accounts production.
- Management accounting.
- Personal and business tax.
- Ad hoc client work as needed by client portfolio.
- Managing and developing a team.
Application Process for Accounts Senior/Manager
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.