Are you a Nurse, Physiotherapist or Paramedic?
Are you looking for 9-5 instead of nights?
Look no further!
Search Medical is partnering with a leading provider of physiotherapy and health services across the UK looking for Disability Assessors to join their team in Eastbourne.
They have just launched a new service providing disability assessments of behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions. They are now looking for Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Physiotherapists to undertake specialist training to become DWP Disability Assessors.
* Conduct personal and independent assessments
* Analyse and interpret all information and medical information to provide health reports
* Carry out medical examinations
* Maintain patient and client confidentiality
* Registered Nurse with NMC Pin
* HCPC registered Physiotherapist
* HCPC registered Paramedic
If you are looking for something different or intrigued to find out more, please send your CV to or call Charlotte on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.