Sales Director, M3 Corridor - £70 - £75,000 + bonus + excellent benefits package
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused individual to join the business as the Sales Director. You will need a strong eye for detail and an adept leadership style to build the sales team further in meeting growth targets and have experience of the Leisure Sector.
You will be responsible for achieving sales budget within a regional and national geographical area, managing the performance of the Accounts Managers and Account Executives and working with Operations, Marketing and Warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek out major clients and form working relationships with the premier buyers in the leisure industry
- Oversee and manage a team of Account Managers and Account Executives spanning a wide geographical area
- Ensure that customer opportunities are exploited to the full
- Work with your Account Managers and Accounts Executives to create and jointly implement a sales plan to achieve budgeted sales
- Accurately forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the market place.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on market intelligence, competitor activity, including pricing and promotions
- Work with Operations colleagues to develop supplier opportunities where agreed
- Write and execute project plans related to sales development as determined by the board
- Monitor key deliverables in relation to agreed project plans as required.
- Strategic review of current product range and identifying diversification opportunities through customer and supplier liaison and management (currently in Asia and Europe)
- Attend major industry events, conferences, trade shows etc
- Develop the current on-line proposition and implement e-commerce strategy
Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to relevant Degree Level
- Must have experience in either the Leisure or Hotel Industries.
- Knowledge of selling products as a distributor.
- Proven ability to profitably manage a large portfolio of accounts with revenue in excess of £11m
- Leading successful sales team with proven sales improvements
- Proven ability to win new business and develop sustainable relationships
- Solid understanding of the FMCG market
In addition, my client is offering great career development opportunities for the right candidate!
If you are interested please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.