Financial Accountant, ACA
Financial Accountant, ACA, £40-45k plus excellent benefits, Newcastle upon Tyne
Our client is an international business that is investing heavily and growing.
This purpose of this role is ensure the effective management of the accounting, reporting, legal and tax affairs of a number of legal entities.
Working with the Group FC and CFO you will:
- Take ownership & control of the Balance Sheet and P&Ls for assigned entities
- Maintain strong knowledge of the financial performance of assigned entities
- Manage timely and accurate submission of monthly reporting packs
- Ensure robust financial controls continuously in place, including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure statutory, legal and tax compliance, leading relationships with professional advisers - tax, audit, legal.
- Support monthly and annual forecasting and planning processes
- Key role in ongoing ERP and supporting system enhancements/developments
Qualified ACA (Big 4 or Top 20 Firm will be an advantage). With experience in the following areas:
- Financial reporting, planning and forecasting
- Good UK statutory and tax compliance technical knowledge.
- Balance sheet compliance
- Support role on internal audit