2nd Line Support Engineer
2nd Line Support Engineer, Bournemouth, Up to £26,000
An IT professional services provider requires a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team. Joining during an exciting period of growth, you’ll support the IT Systems and IT users across a broad client base, working on a variety of systems and applications whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service.
Key responsibilities include;
- Providing support to clients over the phone and via email
- Working on the company cloud environment and within public cloud services
- Attend onsite visits to provide installations when required
- Provide support to bespoke applications, mobile devices and server operating systems
- Internet connectivity troubleshooting
- Server and firewall administration
- Manage your time effectively working to SLA’s
- Provide out of hours on a on call rota
As the ideal 2nd Line Support Engineer you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Office 365 setup and configuration experience
- Microsoft Server and Server application administration
- Windows MCP qualification would be advantageous
- A IT related degree or equivalent would be advantageous
- Microsoft Azure would be advantageous
You’ll be involved in a number of projects, providing mainly remote support based in the company’s state of the art offices. In return you'll receive a highly competitive benefit scheme as well as 25 days holiday.
If you are looking to really add value in a growing and innovative company, please send your CV to Ellie Taylor at Rubicon People at and call .
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.