Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
Executive Assistant (EA) / Personal Assistant (PA) - London
We are seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) / Personal Assistant (PA) to join a leading professional body with over 3500 registered members. Undertaking a varied EA / PA role expect to provide the Chief Exec and Head of Media and Public Affairs with key administrative support.
Since 1882, this unique institution has established themselves as the leading body relating to Patents and all things Intellectual Property. Achieving Royal Charter status in 1891, their rich heritage and industry standing provides a unique working environment for an experienced Executive Assistant seeking to support 2 senior members of the team.
In this position of trust the Executive Assistant will need to provide dedicated, professional and confidential support to two senior members of the management team. Covering everything from organising a busy schedule to acting as the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders expect a varied role where your input will be key. On a day-to-day basis expect to take minutes, handle diary arrangements, book conferences, conduct research, organise travel, provide administrative support, handle sensitive communication and everything else necessary to ensure the smooth running of this senior management team.
To qualify. You should be an Executive Assistant / EA / Personal Assistant / PA / Secretary or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experienced gained within a similar Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant role;
- Experience working in a fast paced environment where you have made important decisions;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office;
- The necessary analytical, research and critical reasoning skills;
- Exceptionally well organised and detail orientated;
- A proactive, self-motivated and “can do” attitude;
- Can take ownership of assigned tasks and work independently.
In return, you will be joining a friendly team who are passionate about the services they offer. They look for people that share this enthusiasm and who enjoy a challenging yet rewarding environment. Get in touch.