An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Legal Cashier to join an established professional firm in the Liverpool area on a permanent basis. You will be working in a dedicated and sociable team in a varied accounts role. There are excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate, in an environment where hard work is rewarded.
The Legal Cashier will be responsible for:
- Banking of client and office accounts
- Maintain contact with fee earners
- Processing disbursement ledger invoices and recharge invoices
- Effectively resolve queries in a timely manger
- Processing Payments
- Journals and transfers
Essential Requirements are:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounts position in a legal environment
- AAT studier
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Full understanding of SAR
- A Proactive versatile team player
If you have all of the above requirements for the Legal Cashier position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
- Legal Cashier
- Legal Accounts Assistant
- Legal Credit Controller
- Legal Cost Assistant / Legal Cost Negotiator
- Senior Legal Cashier
- Legal Accounts Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.