Do you have experience working within the IFA or Financial Services environment?
Are you looking to further your career within the Financial Services sector?
Anthony Alexandra is currently working with a large Financial Services organisation based in the Surrey area. Our client is currently recruiting for an IFA Administrator to join their growing ambitious team. The IFA Administrator will also be responsible for providing support to the Financial Advisers and other duties as follow:
- Supporting Financial Advisers
- Processing new business
- Speaking with pension and insurance companies to obtain information
- Liaising with clients and pension schemes both in the UK and abroad
- Assisting with the initial preparation of pension reports
- Preparing packs to be sent with advice reports
- 2 years’ experience working within an IFA environment
- Experience using back office systems
- Good general knowledge of all Investments, Pensions and Protection Products
- Salary up to £30,000
- 25 days’ holidays
- Working hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
The successful candidate will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with attractive employee benefits packages.