Account Manager residing in Essex or surrounding area for a leading supplier of Integrated IT and Telecommunications Support Services, with a £35k basic salary plus uncapped OTE, car allowance, excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Our client is an Integrated IT and Telecommunications Support Services provider to both the Private and Public sectors. Due to further expansion, our client is now looking for an Account Manager with a primary focus on developing sales from existing UK customers primarily in the South of England. The ideal candidate will reside in Essex or surrounding are London or Home Counties ( Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Suffolk Kent Surrey ).
The purpose and remit of the Account Manager role: -
• Develop and negotiate new business development / sales opportunities within your existing customer base to generate profitability and sustainable growth within your customer portfolio.
• Create and execute a sales account plan to ensure you meet or exceed goals that include sales revenue and margins.
• Continually develop your sector knowledge, to be seen as a thought leader and expert in the Integrated IT, and Telecommunications Support Services market place.
• Establish and maintain relationships with your customers and property management companies and Consultants who are actively winning projects within the building and property management vertical.
• Prepare and deliver accurate and qualified proposals which meet your customer’s requirements.
• Develop a detailed understanding of the different product offerings our client has, develop a value proposition for each of these products and then build a target list of potential new business companies.
• Develop a networking and marketing strategy to penetrate these target companies in order to generate new business development sales opportunities.
• Ensure that appropriate strategies are formulated and implemented in response to your competitors.
The Account Manager skills and experience required: -
• Minimum of 5 years’ business development / sales experience selling technical support services, maintenance or IT or Telecommunications Systems and services.
• Product understanding and acumen within the Information / Systems Technologies sector.
• Knowledge or experience selling into the Facilities Management or Property Management vertical market would be useful but is not essential.
• Ability to meet and exceed individual and team metric goals that includes sales revenue and margin targets.
• Proven business development / sales track record of solution selling.
• Must have account management and new business development sales experience as the sales mix will be 60% Account Management and 40% New Business.
• Must be able to understand and develop customer requirements and then match those needs to solutions our client’s offerings.
• Must have excellent sales closing abilities while engendering trust from current customers and potential customers.
• High energy, passionate, self-motivated, strong work ethic that is detail-oriented, with an ability to multitask.
• Ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
• Full and valid driving license is required.
In return, the Account Manager will receive an excellent package including £35k basic salary plus uncapped OTE, car allowance, excellent benefits and genuine career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- SC893614.