Unit Manager RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Service: Elderly Nursing & Residential Home
Salary: £32,300 - £39,000 per annum based on 42 hours per week (negotiable dependent on experience, qualifications and capabilities)
Hours: Full Time hours
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a skilled, motivated and experienced nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to lead a small team of nurses within a modern, purpose-built Elderly Nursing Home based in Liverpool. Split into separate houses depending on the needs of the patients, the Nursing Home offers general elderly nursing, palliative care, convalescence, respite and residential care, as well as looking after patients with Parkinson’s. The home is situated in beautiful landscaped gardens in a peaceful residential area, just a short distance from Liverpool city centre.
The home has achieved a great reputation for care quality and an excellent CQC report. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for an experienced nurse who shares this passion for quality care and who wishes to further their career in a more senior position within a reputable healthcare organisation.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. You must have solid post-qualifying experience as well as experience of leading / supervising a team. You will report to the Home Manager and will need to show the ability of proactively making decisions and supporting change management.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on or send a copy of your CV to