Claims Handler and Administration Executive
Claims Handler & Administration Executive
- Full time
Ambitious claims handler and administration executive is required for an exciting start up business located in Liverpool City Centre that is launching revolutionary litigation funding solutions and services within the UK, US and Irish markets. We are looking to fill a key role within our organisation with a highly professional, organised and motivated professional with key skills in claims handling, administration and operations.
The successful applicant must have the ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative whilst ensuring a high level of professionalism and organisation skills. As a claims handler and administration executive you will be involved in multiple business operations and must thrive in an environment which requires you to multi task whilst meeting business targets and deadlines. We are creating a legal infrastructure with a strong IT foundation and are ideally looking for a candidate that has legal experience and is efficient with systems and software including Salesforce CRM, Proclaim, Xero and Microsoft office applications.
This is challenging but rewarding role for the right candidate with ambitious career goals.
- Administration of business processes and services
- Co-ordinating with sales and marketing teams
- Liaising with B2B partners and service providers
- General Administration & Accounting duties
- Working directly with management and key executives
Experience / Knowledge / Qualifications
- Must be highly organised and results orientated.
- Professional, efficient and demonstrate key time management skills.
- IT efficiency with Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office an advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skillset with an ability to work within a team and as an individual.
- Experience within the Legal, Claims, Finance and/or tech Industries is an advantage.