Credit Controller - Immediate!
KCR Solutions are currently looking to recruit an immediately available Credit Controller for our outstanding client in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne, to start a 8-10 month maternity cover contract. They require someone to be responsible for the collection of monies owed to the Company in a timely manner and for undertaking appropriate escalation processes to ensure effective management of overdue or outstanding debts. The successful candidate will earn up to £19,000pa.
- Updating billing systems
- Following up and collecting payments
- Reconciling accounts
- Monitoring payment-related customer account details such as non-payments or delayed payments
- Maintaining accounts receivable files of customers
- Investigating and resolving customer queries
- Updating spreadsheets, and communicating with customers via e-mail, phone and letter
- Undertake ad hoc activities related to the administration of the work within the team
- Experience of working in Sales ledger accounts
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively to meet deadlines for follow-ups
- Tenacious attitude to debt collections and resolving payment problems
- Knowledge and experience of using ERP Finance Systems
- Awareness or experience of working in a Finance Shared Service Centre environment
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Strong customer service focus and good communication skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Please note if you have not heard back from us within 5 days of forwarding your CV then unfortunately on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.