GCSE Maths and English Tutor
OVERVIEW: GCSE MATHS AND ENGLISH TUTOR
We are seeking to appoint a GCSE Maths and English Tutor to join an award winning private training provider based in the North West.
The role is centre based and located in Liverpool.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: GCSE MATHS AND ENGLISH TUTOR
You will be teaching learners working towards their Mathematics and English GCSE qualification, managing the administration of company systems, and maintaining delivery standards in accordance with guidelines set by the EFA.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: GCSE MATHS AND ENGLISH TUTOR
- Initially assess prior achievements, identify if learner is suitable for the program.
- Identify learners support needs e.g. Functional Skills and Soft Skills.
- Review students' progress in accordance with contractual requirements and company systems.
- Ensure target setting motivates the learner and give written and oral feedback on progression towards agreed targets.
- Ensure targets are met by students.
- Agree and set targets with learners to develop and progress through the programme.
- Evaluate and document fully the learning of the students.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: GCSE MATHS AND ENGLISH TUTOR
- Minimum Level 4 teaching qualification (CTLLS or above)
SALARY/BENEFITS: GCSE MATHS AND ENGLISH TUTOR
- Starting salary range between £20k - £22k dependant on experience and qualifications
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.