Tail Lift Engineer
Our client, a commercial vehicle dealership, based in Norwich, have a new vacancy for a qualified and experienced Tail Lift Engineer to join an extensive Service Team.
The role includes full repair, maintenance and statutory examination and testing of tail lifts, shutter doors and associated equipment.
- Complete inspection sheets and job cards to the highest standard.
- Liaise with Parts Department as required.
- Ensure housekeeping is of highest order.
- Develop Best Practice in all service operations and deliver consistently.
- Create and deliver a customer led culture in the service department.
Key Result Areas:
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
- Accurate and complete job cards.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Good communication flows in and out of the department.
- Achievement of all KPI’s, most specifically MOT pass rate.
- Exceptional working knowledge of tail lifts and associated equipment together with legal obligations and documents.
- Competent knowledge of manufacturer systems.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Calm and methodical under pressure.
- 45 hours per week, anything over is paid at basic x1.5.
- There is a monthly bonus of £125 if business KPI’s are met
- NICE pension
Alternate shifts as follows: Week 1: Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30 Week 2: Monday to Thursday 09:00-17:30 and Saturday 07:00-12:00