Salary £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
Based in Leatherhead
On site parking
Our client is a small to medium sized business, having grown rapidly since it was established in 2013. They have offices in Mayfair, Leatherhead (Surrey) and Manchester, with this role being based in the Leatherhead office. The objective of the organisation is to provide clients with an excellent service in the management of families and individuals financial assets as well as the protection of their financial legacy.
- This role will require a thorough knowledge of financial products including personal and company pensions, investments and wider financial products.
- Research and analysis of the full range of financial products, with particular focus on pensions.
- The role will involve gathering information and constructing reports to present to the Adviser, Compliance and the client.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients throughout the advice process and assisting with client correspondence as required
- Liaising with providers, to gather, collate and analyse financial data and plan details
- Maintaining and reviewing pipeline business through the business process
- Preparing for follow up meetings and annual reviews
- Drafting Recommendation Reports
- General Administration duties
- Substantial knowledge of financial products, especially pensions
- A thorough diligent approach to work with good attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and previous experience in building strong working relationships with colleagues as well as clients. That is excellent interpersonal skills as well as IT skills.
- Experience of working in a similar paraplanning or advisory role within a financial services business would be beneficial
- Ideally you will have some professional examinations