Salary £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
Our client is a small to medium sized discretionary investment manager and pension consultancy, having grown rapidly since it was established in 2013. It has offices in Mayfair, Leatherhead (Surrey) and Manchester and this role could be based in either the Mayfair or Leatherhead office. The objective of the organisation is to provide clients with an excellent service in the management of families and individuals financial assets as well as the protection of their financial legacy.
Due to the company’s continued growth a confident, organised and ambitious qualified accountant is sought to contribute to the development and maintenance of the firm’s finance and control functions.
- Responsible for budget setting and management reporting
- Responsible for Financial, tax and FCA reporting
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the firm’s control environment and reporting thereon
- Responsible for overseeing the full audit process
- This is a hands on role with great potential for the right candidate to develop the role and advance within the business
- Qualified accountant, three plus years PQE
- Audit background or relevant experience working in a small/medium financial services firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and previous experience in building strong working relationships with colleagues and managing small teams.
- Willingness to work hard to meet deadlines but with due regard to work/life balance