Business Development/Field Sales - Fleet
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000222 EndHTML:000002391 StartFragment:000000654 EndFragment:000002359 StartSelection:000000654 EndSelection:000002359 SourceURL:https://advert_id=265953
Our Client, is a well-established market leader who specialise in luxury brand vehicles who are currently experiencing a positive period of company growth. Due to this, we now seek an experienced Business Development Consultant to join their Commercial and Car Fleet division located in Mid-Cornwall
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will have existing experience in the Fleet Sales / Fleet Management sectors with a key focus of this role being to provide all kinds of vehicles from cars, vans and commercial vehicles to commercial, industrial and corporate organisations across the South West
You will have a proven track record in dealing with corporate organisations and selling into large companies, with a strong background in business development/sales where you take a pride in meeting and exceeding set sales targets and deadlines
Naturally you will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, luxury, global brand/organisation.
Key responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 12months of proven sales success in the Fleet Industry.
- Business Development Sales experience â€" essential
- Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companyâ€™s services.
- To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
- Effective Communicator both face to face and via the phone
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
- Computer literate
If you have the above mentioned experience and you are seeking a new career challenge please contact Winners today to find out more