Position: Design Manager
Package: £50 - 55k depending on experience + car, pension, bonus
Industry: Construction, Modular, Steel, Timber frame
Due to accelerated growth in the business an opportunity has arisen for a focused and driven individual to join this successful and dynamic offsite construction company. This represents an excellent opportunity to develop a career alongside the growth the company is experiencing.
You will report to the Operations Director and collaborate with all departments in the business to bring the clients design aspirations to fruition. This is an office based position however some travelling will be required to attend client meetings and occasional supply chain meetings therefore a driving license is required.
- Leading and undertaking the design of modular building projects from concept to completion
- Manage CAD technicians on larger projects and set out work requirements and deadlines
- Completing Steel and Timber frame fabrication details to aid factory production and site installation.
- Develop layout and design with subcontractor and other internal departments.
- Responsible for ensuring designs are completed and issued in line with the programme
- Represent the company at internal and external design meetings
- Confident using AutoCAD and or Revit
- Previous management experience, ideally in the modular industry
- A good understanding of all Microsoft office products
- Previous construction experience in any of Modular, Steel, Timber frame or housebuilder.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Excellent eye for detail
- Understanding of building regulations
- A driven personality with ambition to develop a career
- A friendly and approachable nature who will be able to develop client relationships
- Understanding of BIM would be advantageous
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please apply with a copy of your CV and current remuneration details.
Please note that all suitable applicants will be contacted within 7-14 days.