Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - Adult Learning Disability and Mental Health - Essex - Private Hospital!
I am looking to speak with RMNs and RNLDs who are searching for new, permanent opportunities within private adult complex care, as I have vacancies available at my client's hospital just outside of Clacton-on-Sea that can pay up to £28,000!
The hospital treats those aged 18+ who suffer with complex and severe learning disabilities and associated mental health issues, as well as those who present challenging and unpredictable behaviour. My client is also able to accept admissions from those detained under the Mental Health Act, and those who are deemed a risk to both themselves and others.
A team of experienced healthcare professionals, from Consultants to Nurses to Physiotherapists, work around the clock to support service users, ensure their care plans are up to date and relevant and provide a first-class service to all service users.
My client is looking for passionate, hardworking and confident RMNs/RNLDs to join the team on a permanent basis, and continue delivering first-class, bespoke nursing care to vulnerable individuals.
- You must be a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse in the UK
- You must have an active and clear NMC pin number
- You must have knowledge of safeguarding and other healthcare legislation
- Relevant experience with the learning disability/mental health client group is necessary
- You must have excellent clinical skills, i.e. venepuncture, PEG feeds, catheterisation etc., which must be able to be evidenced
- A full-time, permanent contract
- Up to £28K dependent on experience
- Company discount scheme
- Clearly defined career progression pathways
- Comprehensive, specialist training and induction programmes
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals/refreshments on shift
- Full support from the SMT and nursing staff in CPD
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy