Clinical Team Leader
Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD) - Norwich - up to £38K - CAMHS
I am keen to speak to Senior RMN/RNLDs, who are experienced within CAMHS environments, in and around Norwich about a new permanent position within a private hospital, owned and operated by a national mental health care provider.
The hospital treats those aged between 12 and 18 years old who have enduring mental health issues, and require inpatient services in a calm, safe setting. This low-secure PICU service provides care for a wide range of conditions, such as psychosis, personality disorder, ADHD and learning difficulties, and employs specialist healthcare staff to oversee care delivery and ensure it is person-centred and holistic. A team of experience healthcare professionals work with each patient to create a bespoke treatment plan, and ensure that the plan makes a long-term, positive difference.
In this role, you will be responsible for the leadership of nursing and other healthcare staff within the facility, and deputise in absence of the manager. You will be familiar with the NMC code of conduct and work according to it at all times. You will play an active role in the design, delivery and improvement of patient care and care plans, adhering to the Mental Health Act's stipulations and ensuring that care standards are constantly maintained.
- RMN/RNLD in the UK with a valid NMC pin number
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in supervising healthcare staff
- Experience in CAMHS is essential for this post
- An enhanced DBS is required
- You must be flexible to work over your contracted hours as required by the service
- Excellent leadership, clinical and organisational skills
- In-depth working knowledge of the Mental Health Act is necessary, as well as other relevant legislation
- Welcome bonus of £1K minimum
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Competitive pay rate of up to £38K
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and Nurse Support Forum
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call /email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy