Part Time Office/Marketing Manager
A once in a life time role has come up for a well established, growing company in the Chichester area for someone with excellent marketing skills and office management experience. the role will be3 split 75% Marketing and 25% Office Admin.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Office Manager will take on a wide range of responsibilities and provide direct support to the recruitment team.
Responsibilities will include:
- The production of marketing materials, including design, creative writing and outsourcing when necessary.
- Managing all company social media.
- The production of news articles and blogs for the company website.
- Website administration and management
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers
- Production and management of web/email marketing campaigns
- Point of contact for both IT and CRM providers
- To deal with any day to day technical issues by liaising with suppliers. Reporting and managing faults.
- Ordering new IT hardware as and when required.
- Point of contact for any suppliers
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Working with solicitor when required to retrieve bad debt
- Ensuring timely payment of contractors
- Managing compliance
- Editing and management of company policy documents
- Sending emails/letters to confirm interview, placements etc
- The production of contracts for temp workers
- General support to the MD as required
Skills and experience required
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will have completed a level of further education (college/A-level) as a minimum and have experience in a similar role. You will have excellent communication skills, be highly IT literate, have creative writing skills and an eye for design. You will be a natural problem solver who relishes the opportunity to take on responsibility and manage projects with little supervision.
There are loads of benefits as well as parking, social events, parties and summer barbecues. Excellent offices and the chance to work flexible hours to fit in with your personal arrangements