Insight and Propositions Coordinator
My client now has a vacancy within their Marketing team for an Insight and Propositions Coordinator based in their Newcastle office.
My client is a leading organisation within the Education and Training sector in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
As Insight and Propositions Coordinator, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the development of compelling market propositions informed by strategic market insight and analysis. This role will have specific responsibility for supporting an Insight and Propositions Manager.
The successful Insight and Propositions Coordinator will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience of working within a market research or analysis function or team.
- Proven track record in planning and delivering market research, insight and analysis projects.
- Proven track record in data analysis and quantitative research techniques including questionnaire design and survey analysis.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent internal and external working relationships where relevant.
- Ability to exercise initiative and adopt innovative and creative approaches to work.
- Excellent organisational, numeracy, ICT and analytical skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work independently and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills - as adept at delivering engaging presentations as writing clear, compelling written reports.
- Ability to collect and use quantitative and qualitative data in the production of reports.
- First degree or equivalent, preferably in a discipline relevant to the role or proven relevant professional experience.
- Market Research Society (MRS) qualification would be desirable but not essential.
£27k - £33k basic salary, dependent on experience.